Soroptimist International of La Conner (SILC): Vintage La Conner
REQUEST TO CONSIGN Date: _____________________
Vintage La Conner welcomes your consignment item(s), as long as each meets the established criteria.*
In an effort to accommodate as many items as possible in our limited space, we require that a member of our consignment committee view your item prior to acceptance.
Please fill out the form below, as completely as possible and, if available, attach a photograph of the item(s) you wish to consign. A committee member will contact you within a few days to set an appointment to come to your home and look at the item(s).
Thank you for considering us to aid in the sale of your item(s). You may wish to know that Soroptimist International of La Conner (SILC) is a non-profit, community service organization, and all money we make from this sale will be put back into the community to assist where needed.
Tax deduction opportunities may benefit you.
Description, including size of item(s) and value:__________________________________________________
*Items qualifying for consignment:
- Nice furniture in good condition
- Designer household accessories
We need to be able to sell these items for at least $100, unless the item is very unusual/unique, as determined by a Consignment Committee member.
Once an item is accepted for consignment:
- The client receives 60% of the sale price; SILC Vintage La Conner receives 40%, if the item has a value of $100 or more and is delivered to Vintage.
- The client receives 50% of the sale price; SILC Vintage La Conner receives 50%, if the item has a value of between $50-$99 and/or the item has to be picked up.**
- Checks will be mailed by the 15th of each month for the prior month’s sales.
**No pick up service is available outside of La Conner. A pick-up fee will be paid by the consignor at the time of service to the person providing the service.