Vintage La Conner accepts high quality consignments based on available room in our shop. We accept furniture and finer decorative items.
How to Consign (Consignment form)
Items considered for consignment must be reviewed ahead of time by our consignment staff, either by a visit to your home or by viewing photos you may send to a member of the consignment committee.
We accept items for 45 days. After this time, you have the option to:
- Pick the item up
- Leave it for another 30 days at a staff-recommended reduced price
- Donate it to Vintage La Conner
- Our consignment split:
- 60/40 (60% to client) on furniture, original art work and accessories valued at a minimum of $100
- 50/50 on items valued at $50-$99.99
- 50/50 on items that Vintage has to transport to shop
- Remember that the percentage that is donated to Vintage is a tax deduction for you.
- Checks will be mailed by the 15th of the month for prior month’s sales.
- We recommend that you maintain insurance on consignment items.
Your Donations and Consignments Sell!
- We have a high-visibility location with good store traffic.
- Our appealing shop creates an inviting atmosphere for local shoppers and tourists.
- The inventory changes daily, which stimulates people to shop often.
- Weekly advertising in the La Conner Weekly News and on Facebook.com/VintageLaConner promote the store and bring customers to our door.
- Consignment eliminates the hassle of trying to sell your item(s) yourself.